Saturday, July 19, 2008

Mi Corrector Ortográfico Es En Español

We are unofficially on our way home… I am just waiting for Ellie to finish collecting sticks and twigs because she wants to make a special project when we get home.

Good news is that I recovered quickly form my Meningitis, and Ellie seems NOT to have contracted an STD.

I ordered a big wooden bear to put in the woods at our house, got Drama an Adirondack bong and I got E a bobble-head duck-goose to put on the dash of her Lexus.

Okay, Ellie seems to be winding down the twig-hunt. We will be in the car by 9:50… home by 2ish. I am having Christy drive because my arms still hurt, and my Meningitis neck is still a bit sore.

I cannot believe that we survived a week at the lake house. We had a great, GREAT time. I did not even really use my Blackberry all that much, although first thing I have to do on Monday is go in to the Verizon store and ask them how to reset my settings. I must have clicked on something and now my spell-check keeps coming up in Spanish.

No comments:

Post a Comment